Villa la Roca
Secluded high in the Pedregal hillside, Villa La Roca offers the perfect blend of privacy, luxury and ultimate beauty. A modern colonial palace, this home features unparalleled amenities, extravagant décor and an architectural design which captures the natural splendor of the Baja.
Property Amenities, Main Features:
- 15,000 Sq. Ft
- 6 levels
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet
- Multifunctional fax, scanner, printer
- Stereo, DVD, VCR
- Ceiling Fans
- Telephone: 3 local lines and 1 toll free line to call USA and CANADA
- Professional gourmet Kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- Conference and entertainment center
- Pool Table
- Fitness Center
- Daily maid service
- Security guard onsite
- Jacuzzi (Outdoor)
- Swimming Pool (Outdoor and Infinity)
- Pool Bar
- Gas BBQ
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- View (Secluded cliff side view of Lands’ End)
- Whale watching
Sleeping Accommodations ( 20 )
7 bedrooms; 8 bathrooms plus a half bathroom, Steam room
- Bedroom 1 has a King size bed and TV (Plus an individual bed)
- Bedroom 2 has a King size bed and TV
- Bedroom 3 has two twins size beds and TV
- Bedroom 4 has a King size bed and TV
- Bedroom 5 has a King size bed and TV
- Bedroom 6 has a King size bed and TV
- Bedroom 7 has a King size bed and TV
- Conference and entertainment room has a Sofa bed and TV
- TV room has a Sofa Bed and 3D TV
- July 1-September 30: $3,360.00 per Night
- October 1- June 30: $3,920.00 per Night
- Holidays: $5,600.00 per Night
Villa la Roca offers:
- Gourmet kitchen
- 7 bedrooms, all with bathrooms and one with sauna steam
- TV room with Sofa bed
- Expansive patio cabana with outdoor appliances
- Private terraces on each level
- Multiple car garage
- Separate conference and entertainment room with kitchen, bath facilities, a large in-home fitness center, one Sofa bed for two and a pool table.
This luxuriously elegant 15,000 sq. ft. 6 levels Villa sits on top of a cliff in the prestigious Pedregal Development overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Lands End and parts of the Cabo San Lucas Marina and the Sea of Cortez.
1.-The entry level has large living room, kitchen with Viking and Sub Zero Appliances, and large master bedroom area that includes small Library, TV room with sofa bed, bathroom, and additional living room with an individual bed.
2.-Just above the entry level are 2 master bedrooms with adjoining bathrooms. One has a king size bed and the other has 2 twins; an additional living room with TV.
3.-Below the entry level are 4 master suites with adjoining bathrooms with one king size bed in each; an additional living room with TV is also on this level.
4.-Pool area has lounge chairs, BBQ and spectacular 10 million dollar views.
5.-Just below the pool level is a conference and entertainment room with adjoining bathroom, kitchen, conference table, large TV, Gym, Sofa bed and pool table.
6.-Maid Services house (Cleaning Staff)
For inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
At Home Magazine Features Villa la Roca